PAIS Lab seminar: Methods and algorithms for checking adequacy of analytical models of organizational enterprise activities
At the session of our seminar, Inna Grigoreva (Tyumen State University) delivered a report "Methods and algorithms for checking adequacy of analytical models of organizational enterprise activities".
Any organization is a complex system consisting of a large number of business processes. The following areas of knowledge, which put emphasis on analysis of business processes, can be identified: business process specification for ISO 9000 certification, improvements of business processes, development of information systems. Analysis results are typically represented as business process models. At the same time, in many works on analysis of business processe, performance assessment refers to the constructed mathematical and / or infological models.
The following results of the study will be discussed in the report:
- a method for validation of analytical models of organizational activities of the enterprise, which is based on the verification of deliverability of a conceptual business models;
- a mathematical model of processes of organizational activities of the enterprise, which is based on the basis of ordinary nested Petri nets;
- algorithms for the analysis of properties of business processes;
- an architecture of information systems for supporting research and specifying processes of the enterprise;
- a specialized software package which implements tools for business analytics, which include developed methods and algorithms for validation of analytical models.